Kitten bundle (2 kittens): $120
Adults (over 1 year): $60
Adult bundle (2 adults): $90
*includes spay/neuter, microchip, vaccination, flea/parasite treatment, tests for FIV/FELV and rabies (if old enough)
The cats pictured are not suitable for our barn relocation program. If interested in barn kitties, please visit our Barn Livin’ relocation program page here.
Thank you for your interest in our kittens – we do not have any that are ready for adoption right now – we do have lots of ‘littles’ Since we have no shelter and work with various foster homes this is the process we have developed, hoping it makes it easier for both you and the foster homes that are caring for the babies.
- At the initial call you will be screened over the phone and if it seems like a fit you will be asked to fill out our online adoption form
- When the form arrives, it will be forward to the foster and she will then confirm with you that she has received it. At this point the kitten is on tentative approval with your family. You will be told that when the kitten is 5-6 weeks old and has been given the first vaccination she will call you again. On our vets advice, we do not allow visitation before the kittens have received their first vaccination.
- When the kitten has received its first vaccination you can visit, meet the kitten and the foster, and get final approval.
- If you decide that you want the kitten you must then pay the NON REFUNDABLE adoption fee. $80.00 for 1 kitten $120.00 for two. If you are undecided and choose to wait, or decide that the kitten is not what you are looking for, you are under no obligation to us, and the kitten then becomes available again for adoption.
- When the kitten has been fully vetted you will be contacted again for pickup. All kittens are spay/neutered, UTD on vaccines, FIV/FeLV tested, microchipped and flea/parasite treated